Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Interests.

My main interests are my friends, because i love them <33333



They're better than yours, and they come before anyone else.



Abbigator (Abbi) and I like to make dip and be lazy all night long, watching the Real World Cancun because Joey Mason Rozmus II is amazingly gorgeous. We also like to make up stupid nicknames for each other and everyone else we know.

THIS IS JOEY --> http://www.snapmylife.com/pictures/show/10340967

Another one of my friends is Chelsinktin (Chelsea), and she is the only other one of my friends who share mopinion on Robert Pattinson. We both think that he's soooo sexy, haha :)

THIS IS ROBERT --> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14nnryu&s=4&hid=9&tag=robert+pattinsony


Then there is M-Rod (Mariah), we like to say "You didn't know!" about everything. We're awesome.

OH! I almost forgot about Wylan (Wyatt), i love him and he's my best friend. We like to do stupid stuff all the time, & laugh at everything that isn't meant to be funny. He thinks i'm going to be his sister-in-law one day, but i always say nooo wayyy, thats too far away to even start thinking about that you silly goose. Ohhh he also likes to say 'lippylippylippylippy' everyday in my ear because he knows i hate it. We're weird and everyone loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment