Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Favorite Holiday

My favorite holiday is Christmas.

I like Christmas because i get a lot of presents.

And the food isn't half bad too.



This Christmas i'm hoping to get my Blackberry Tour! I love it.

I'm also hoping to get a laptop.. I would link a picture, but i haven't decided what kind i want yet.

Then I just want money, so I can save for a car :)



If I could holiday to anywhere, I would to go Cancun! :)

Or the Bahamas. I'd want to go to Cancun to party, and I would want to go to Bahamas because it looks really pretty and to relax.



I looked up how much it would cost to go to the Bahamas. Everything first class of course.

For everything, it's a little more than 11 thousand dollars. Maybe when i marry a rich person i'll be able to go, but until then i'm stuck with this :(

No comments:

Post a Comment